Wednesday, January 25, 2012

EXTRA, EXTRA
READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!

This is some exciting news that I wanted to share with you all today.... we made contact with Sci-Fi Summer Con Atlanta  founder Chris Jones back in the beginning of November about the possibility of  doing a costume panel at the 2012 convention. On December 11th he contacted me by email to let us know that we are a GO for the convention. Below is a screen shot of us listed on the "official" Sci-Fi Summer Con web page
I (Stumpy) will also be sitting on the judging panel for the costume contest (lets get those bribes rolling in!!!). As soon as I have a date and time I will post it up to let you all know where you can come and see us at... Right now the panelist are myself, Dana Tyler, and ?? (we are still looking for someone that knows a thing or two about cheap make-up, if interested email me). Also one of us (myself or Dana Tyler will be tweeting at the Con also). So here is your chance to come out and meet us face to face and tell us how bad we are or how much you enjoy us.
Sci-Fi Summer Con Atlanta has this to say about its self:
Sci fi summer con is a local Atlanta small inexpensive, recreational convention with scifi / fantasy / horror / comics / anime / gaming themes. lots of guest speakers, discussion panels, tabletop games, movies, live performances, activities, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment